WHAT IS FORSCIS?
The Network of Foreign Researchers, Scientists and Innovators in Spain – FORSCIS emerges as a professional association and social platform with the aim of enhancing the connectivity amongst its members, fostering collaborations within Spain and with their international network, positively contributing to the R&D&I ecosystem in Spain and constituting a specific institutional representation for this collective. FORSCIS association is supported by CRE .
- Creating and sustaining an association for the network focused on foreign professionals of Science/Research and Innovation working and/or receiving training in Spain.
- Facilitating a professional and social platform for the members.
- Triggering local, regional, national and international collaborations between the members and their expanded networks.
- Contributing to the development of the International and Spanish R&D&I ecosystems providing the knowledge and experiences acquired by the members in other countries.
- Offering institutional representation of this collective in Spain and internationally.
- Mentoring of newcomers in practical questions of social type, like apartment renting, activities etc.
- Offering introductory assessment to foreign researchers and innovators looking for the opportunity to move to Spain.